Come share in the exciting and exhilarating adventure of launching my new book, The Single Mom and Her Rollercoaster Emotions, endorsed by Focus on the Family. Are you bold enough to sit in the front car? Are you eager to buckle your seat belt for the test ride? Are you willing to proclaim the thrill to others? Then you’re the perfect launch-team member!
WHAT’S THE BOOK ABOUT?
Single motherhood is hard! The ups and downs of physical and mental stress and the loop-de-loops of “when will life get better” leaves a single mom on the clickety-clack track of trying to perform a million tasks at once with grace and charm. In this book, mothers raising children alone will discover eight harmful emotions that hamper spiritual fullness with the solutions found in God’s Word.
HELP MAKE THIS THE #1 BOOK FOR SINGLE MOMS IN 2014
You matter! Join our efforts in reaching single moms across the globe.
LAUNCH TEAM PERKS
1. Advance electronic copy of part of the book
2. Access to private Facebook group
3. One hour Google Hangout with the author
4. 25% discount on the purchase of the book (Must be purchased during the week of the book launch.)
5. Specially designed stick-figure pillowcase
LAUNCH TEAM REQUIREMENTS
1. Read selected parts of the book prior to launch date
2. Post a review on Amazon and Goodreads the week of the book’s release
3. Post a review on your blog (if you have a blog)
4. Actively engage in private Facebook group
5. Like Pam Kanaly’s author page on Facebook
6. Promote the book on social media
To be considered for the launch team, complete the application by February 27th.
Ready? Get set? C – L – I – C – K!