So with that being said, let me hear a “Hallelujah – Amen” as you read my list below of reasons why you should grab a friend and come to the Survive ‘N’ Thrive conference. Here’s my top 10 list.
Girlfriend, you need…
- a weekend of pampering – Yes, I am worth it!
- a hug from over 100 volunteers – Who me – appreciated?
- a chance to meet other moms – I’m lovin’ knowing I’m not the lone ranger.
- a pertinent breakout session – Yes, I need a class on time management and more!
- a break from the kiddos – And did you say they’ll have a BLAST in childcare?
- a keynote speaker saying – You can do it, baby!
- a minute to yourself without hearing a – Mommy, Mommy! I need a gink of juice!
- a good ol’ laugh or two – I can’t remember the last time I just “let it rip.”
- a personal RECHARGE – How did you know I needed one?
- a word from your heavenly Father – Yes, beloved. I am with you. You are not alone.
So check it out today, and I’ll see you there. And FYI – it’s a western theme, so saddle up; put on those cowboy boots, and bring your posse of friends. We’ll be waiting for you with so much fun you won’t be able to stand it!
Find out more about the conference HERE. (singlemomsconference.org)