The holidays are coming. If we’re not prepared, they can catch us off guard and before we know it, we’re topsy-turvy in an emotional ditch. So now is the time to rethink our thinkers. God is at work, and He’s ready to take us shopping for preloaded positive thoughts.
Are you ready to stock up on truths that promise to carry you through the holiday with victory? Good, then load up now by rehearsing the truth, so God can download later whatever you need.
- Feeling overlooked? Take courage. Nothing can separate us from God’s love, no power in the sky above or in the earth below. Romans 8:39
- Feeling weary? Don’t forget. God gives power to the weak and strength to the downcast. Isaiah 40:29-31
- Feeling without? Remember the truth. God keeps a watchful eye over all our needs. Philippians 4:19
- Feeling afraid? Take comfort. Whoever listens to God will live in safety and ease, without fear of harm. Proverbs 1:33
- Feeling defeated? Celebrate the outcome. Overwhelming victory is ours through Christ. Romans 8:37
Holidays, here we come. This season is going to be one to remember!